TOTAL loot 560.822,66 ped

TOTAL tt return 97.32%

Last edited:

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
Please keep those little logs BK, it is actually pretty helpful to see where others are at.

I suppose that if you closed the 100's Cuhof loop, you havent had any luck at the foot guard yet?
And seeing no discovery on Baraka Adjusted on EL, that Taqwa is still only dropping in Cuhof 05?

I dont really track my peds, but i can tell that i got my first part at ~60k cycling in Cuhof - Though they were undiscovered, so may a been harder to drop at first.
But i also got the last two missing parts back to back the same day few months later.
So dont despair, rare hunting in instances is challenging, but not impossible.

Just keep it up :)

Littlestar b-k

VCAT Team Member
No luck in the foot department so far. I want to do alot more but the return is just to bleh.
The mu covers it at the moment but that is only if you can sell Mirsal and that isn't to easy.
I do not have the means to stock that mutch ped unfortunatly.

I haven't heard anything about Taqwa dropping anywere else. Could be people are keeping it to themself tho.

Rest of the log this march is going to be from inside Armor Cuhof. Will be posted around mayhem start.

Littlestar b-k

VCAT Team Member
March
100% Armor instance hunted. 2x cuhof plate looted.
43.342,20 ped repairs and ammo
42.198,04 ped loot
return : 97.36%

Total for March including cuhof runs and montly event
52.370,15 ped repairs and ammo
49.926,29 ped loot
return : 95.33%
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
TOTAL ammo and repairs 624.027,95 ped
TOTAL loot 605.549,97 ped

TOTAL tt return 97.03%

Littlestar b-k

VCAT Team Member
April, includes montly event and mayhem

18.247,10 ped repairs and ammo
16.765.09 ped loot

return : 91.87%
TOTAL ammo and repairs 642.275,05 ped
TOTAL loot 622.315,06 ped

TOTAL tt return 96.89%

Littlestar b-k

VCAT Team Member
May, includes montly event

14.929,38 ped repairs and ammo
13.037,83 ped loot

return : 87.33%
TOTAL ammo and repairs 657.204,43 ped
TOTAL loot 635.352,89 ped

TOTAL tt return 96.67%

This is THE worst return sinds i've started tracking with this amount of ped cycled. This year so far is pretty horrible.

Littlestar b-k

VCAT Team Member
June, includes montly event

7.580,13 ped repairs and ammo
6.612,58 ped loot

return : 87.23%
TOTAL ammo and repairs 664.784,56 ped
TOTAL loot 641.965,47 ped

TOTAL tt return 96.56%

Keeps getting worse to the point i'm taking a break from hunting for a little while.

Littlestar b-k

VCAT Team Member
September, includes montly event

13.152,43 ped repairs and ammo
12.645,90 ped loot

return : 96.14%
TOTAL ammo and repairs 677.936,99 ped
TOTAL loot 654.611,37 ped

TOTAL tt return 96.5593%

Littlestar b-k

VCAT Team Member
Halloween Mayhem

3.927,66 ped repairs and ammo
3.270,76 ped loot

return : 83.27%

123 tokens
53 boxes
3126 points
Very low effort mayhem , i just could not get into it this year. I'll give it another go at Merry Mayhem.

Littlestar b-k

VCAT Team Member
October, includes montly event and Halloween Mayhem

32.003,04 ped repairs and ammo
29.420,29 ped loot

return : 91.92%

For some reason my return keeps dropping. I expect this to be because of the armor instance. Those mobs are very likely to big for my setup. I welcome any suggestion anyone might have.

Last edited:

Synial

For some reason my return keeps dropping. I expect this to be because of the armor instance. Those mobs are very likely to big for my setup. I welcome any suggestion anyone might have.

Most people refuse to acknowledge this so you have that going for you at least 😏

Looking at your setup from your OP (ul lr-20 + a203, vigi+5b, gyrofap 14 smuggler, ares perfected) and looking into your activities (mostly armor instance): my immediate takeaway is that you are killing 1-2k hp mobs with a ~32 dps setup. This means that not only will your downswings (variance) feel like they are lasting forever... it means that the oversized mobs have a disproportionate amount of uptime dealing damage to you as well.

If you are going to take that much amount of decay to armor then you should be confident the markup from the mob will cover those guaranteed losses (not all armor decay is returned in loot) - also, are you deflecting every hit with vigi+5b? If so, this is just compounding the problem. Even more so if you are using the gyrofap 14 smuggler with 9.99 health/pec and are not deflecting.

My general advice to anyone in your position would be to acquire an adjusted resto chip (more eco than armor) which restores 159 health/pec. Drop the plates if you are deflecting and use the resto chip, or drop the fap and use the resto chip if you aren't - and to clarify "your position" - I mean anyone that is taking a disproportionately significant amount of armor and/or healing decay on a regular basis.

If the resto chip isn't within your grasp I'd probably say you should reassess and decide if taking so much armor decay is worth what you are trying to accomplish by killing mobs that are so oversized for your weapon.

Based on your setup I'd guess that at least 2-3% of your long-term loss is from disproportionate armor/plate decay vs dps.

Hope this is in some way helpful bk.

gl

Top Bottom