Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
break-c.png

1.R. The Kipling Chronicles - Front.jpg
break-c.png

The Kipling Chronicles depicts the time at the point where the current Monria Management Team took over the Moon on Nov 26, 3012 and began their experiences with the then existing colony and the few that were left from the previous management team era.

The storyline takes you from a calm couple of first months into escalated aggression by the local creatures. While the colony is growing and building strength in numbers, the challenges keep them engaged and dedicated to their survival against the dark forces of the Moon.

Mysteries and secrets abound, but began to unravel and be revealed with the help of an unexpected Moon resident connected to the Cult of Shut'thend.

Relentless investigations lead to an ancient file cabinet recovered from the West Crater, and ultimately to the journal hidden in a secret compartment.

break-c.png

Right click on the link below and open in a new tab to read:

The Kipling Chronicles
break-c.png

Attachments

• Monria-TheKiplingChronicles.pdf
    13.8 MB · Views: 177

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Writing The Kipling Chronicles was an enormous labor of love. The goal was to elevate our storyline into something evolutionary from the time we took over the Moon until the discovery of the journal in the ancient file cabinet with the journal entries that Pinthas wrote, as well as the first 16 chapters of Monria's beginning. I am currently working on the Historical Data | Journal Entries book and that should not take as long to complete because I have the content already, along with my reflections that will be added to the book because it expands on further investigation with added unique information that lends understanding.

I have to give a HUGE thank you to "Anny" Divine Thundergirl for being such an amazing partner in this effort, because her expertise with graphics and book layout totally saved the day for me. We spent a lot of time on this project, and I'm sure will do the same on the next books to come. You are amazing Anny, and I love you to pieces.

Just as a reminder ... the Cthulhu Mythos is a complicated and intricate genre to navigate, which is why I'm taking my time introducing you to how we are developing our own Cthulhu-themed storyline. As it all unfolds, I'm sure that you will have a better understanding of this unique blending of horror and mind control.

For now, I'll also remind you of this --> Expect the Unexpected

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
HEADS UP ... I did a major edit on The Kipling Chronicles and replaced the PDF file in the first post with the updated PDF file. A few chapter titles have been altered as well based on the edits. The edits were done to be more cohesive with where I am taking the continued Kipling saga in book 4 ... A Surprising Kipling/Core Connection ... mega secrets revealed.

Book 4 will be published week of October 15, 2018.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
This is superior work of ART that i will surely re-read again multiple times.

This add much more depth to my personal journey in Monria.

Thank you all for the time, effort and love that you put into this.

Now you have 3 more books to read, and Pinthas and I are working on books 5 and 6. :D

Liu

It's a huge surprise to discover how much efforts is being put into Monria and its storyline, I already love it.
I wonder if those books have a epub version to put on my ebook reading device ?
That would be great as I will have to spend a few days away from the game.

Thank you !

Liu.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
It's a huge surprise to discover how much efforts is being put into Monria and its storyline, I already love it.
I wonder if those books have a epub version to put on my ebook reading device ?
That would be great as I will have to spend a few days away from the game.

Thank you !

Liu.

I'm not sure how it works, but I know you can download the PDFs from the forum onto your phone, or a tablet, but not sure if it's something that can be done with an E-Book device. Not sure what type of E-Book device you have, but if you can access the forum from it through a browser, then you should be able to download the PDFs to it.

However, to answer your question, the books are only available through our forum, and we don't have them at any E-Book site for downloading onto specific devices.

I'm glad that you are enjoying the storyline. The 5th book will be published around the middle of the month, and the 6th book is already in progress.

Enjoy :)

Liu

I have tried, and the results on an ebook reader are not so good. Will have to read it on a computer screen I think.

They are copyrighted, right ?

Which means we cannot freely try to alterate the file in order to convert it to a format more readable by ebook ready, isn't it ?

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I have tried, and the results on an ebook reader are not so good. Will have to read it on a computer screen I think.

They are copyrighted, right ?

Which means we cannot freely try to alterate the file in order to convert it to a format more readable by ebook ready, isn't it ?

It's best not to mess with the file and the content. :)

Top Bottom