New Pets Introduced with Monria VU 3.0

DaJuggernaut

WangXiang question for you or others in the community regarding specifically the common (yog hatchling) pet. The yog hatchling pet once it reaches level 10 has a 10% passive mining excavation speed buff, which is great since I am a miner. However, the cost to have the passive attribute activated is (IMO) extremely high. The normal consumption (without passive buff) is 11, with the passive buff it is (11 + 100). Here are my specific questions:

- How does this passive buff consumption compare to other passive buff consumption (e.g. is + 100 in the normal range for passive buffs?)
- At current market rates for Nutrio @ 200%, the cost to have the passive buff active is 2 ped per hour (in addition to the normal consumption), thoughts from the community on the relative value of the 10% buff vs. cost?

Leshrac KAINE Necros

VCAT Team Member
Like most benefits in the game, you have to compare the cost of using the ability vs your estimated gains vs how bad do you want to use it. Normally if you are concerned with cost, you may not want to use the ability. All in all, it always come down to how big your PED card is.

hans

+!00 looks steep, but the real question is what can you do with +10% excavation speed per hour?
If that is worth more than 2 ped per hour to you then it is worth using. When you do not want to use it either deactivate it or do not spawn the pet. Perhaps you might only use it when extracting a decent find in a PVP zone etc.

DaJuggernaut

All,
Thanks for your replies. My main point was not to "complain" about the cost of using the buff, however, I did want to understand how it compared to other buff activations. Is +100 in the normal expected range for buffs.

Hans, regarding you point about using it in pvp, the problem is that in most lootable pvps, pets cannot be spawned or taken into the zone.

Kingu

Volunteer Mentor
VCAT Team Member
All,
Thanks for your replies. My main point was not to "complain" about the cost of using the buff, however, I did want to understand how it compared to other buff activations. Is +100 in the normal expected range for buffs.

Hans, regarding you point about using it in pvp, the problem is that in most lootable pvps, pets cannot be spawned or taken into the zone.

if you look at stat for the other Monria pets in this forum the energy vary between +10-100 depending on what mob and skill it is :)

Top Bottom