Shop Owner
Platinum Sponsor
Selling
Nahar Towers, Apartment B (L) - Floor 3
Large Apartment
250 Item Points

SOLD

Please make your offer via PM.

PED only. This is not an auction. I would prefer a buyer who is engaged with the community, or is Monria/Toulan born.

Wangxiang WangXiang Tuxing

Last edited:

Truman

Finally have a place to put an item I've held on to for about 20 years longer than expected 😂
1627584608383.png

My original goal for Toulan was to complete the codex, but plans change and I'd like to invest more time in the community here. I will work to become more involved and contribute where I can.

See you around, neighbors!

Truman

Thanks for the warm welcome folks! One last problem I'm trying to solve:

The avatar creation system changed so many times over the years I think I got left without my Irish color.

I rarely take armor off since it's so embarrassing to have inappropriately appropriated another culture -- this game is so complex to reflect on 🤔

Life sucks in the pandemic, but let's realize there are much larger problems to solve.

Edit: Personally, I’m happy with who I am IRL and in EU — it’s not really that different when it comes down to it where you project your thoughts and intentions. I just know I haven’t kept up with how woke people are these days and figure it might be offensive to make economical decisions in a stablecoin game with misleading graphics on my body.
I’ll keep playing the way I am unless someone tells me it’s against the law 🤔

Last edited:
Top Bottom