Toulan New Players | General Discussion

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Use this section for any Toulan new player discussions, especially if you need help with anything. Feel free to ask questions because we have a very active and helpful Toulan community with plenty of veterans and even newer players ready to assist.

Welcome to Toulan. :)

Hulk

Question: TabTab Challenge?
How many levels are there, and can I take a reward at every level or am I done when taking reward?

Littlestar b-k

VCAT Team Member
I think your talking about the codex? It has 25 ranks and the 25th is repeateble.
If you are talking about the Quwa challenge ? Those were removed with the introduction of the codex. You have approx 1year time to finish the stage you are currently on and then get that reward, you will not be able to take the next stages.
Hope this helps.

Hulk

I think your talking about the codex? It has 25 ranks and the 25th is repeateble.
If you are talking about the Quwa challenge ? Those were removed with the introduction of the codex. You have approx 1year time to finish the stage you are currently on and then get that reward, you will not be able to take the next stages.
Hope this helps.
I have no idea if I´m talking about the Codex, what is the Codex?

Littlestar b-k

VCAT Team Member
When you kill a mob for the first time it is entered into the codex.
If you keep killing the same mob it adds to a progress bar that starts at rank 1.
For every completed rank you can take a reward in skills you can choose from.
If you complete enouf ranks you can see in the meta tab another progress bar. This one gives you also an attribute gain reward.
The codex rank goes up until 25 and when that is completed you can repeat it as mutch as you like.

Top Bottom