Toulan New Players | General Discussion

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Use this section for any Toulan new player discussions, especially if you need help with anything. Feel free to ask questions because we have a very active and helpful Toulan community with plenty of veterans and even newer players ready to assist.

Welcome to Toulan. :)

Hulk

Question: TabTab Challenge?
How many levels are there, and can I take a reward at every level or am I done when taking reward?

Littlestar b-k

VCAT Team Member
I think your talking about the codex? It has 25 ranks and the 25th is repeateble.
If you are talking about the Quwa challenge ? Those were removed with the introduction of the codex. You have approx 1year time to finish the stage you are currently on and then get that reward, you will not be able to take the next stages.
Hope this helps.

Hulk

I think your talking about the codex? It has 25 ranks and the 25th is repeateble.
If you are talking about the Quwa challenge ? Those were removed with the introduction of the codex. You have approx 1year time to finish the stage you are currently on and then get that reward, you will not be able to take the next stages.
Hope this helps.
I have no idea if I´m talking about the Codex, what is the Codex?

Littlestar b-k

VCAT Team Member
When you kill a mob for the first time it is entered into the codex.
If you keep killing the same mob it adds to a progress bar that starts at rank 1.
For every completed rank you can take a reward in skills you can choose from.
If you complete enouf ranks you can see in the meta tab another progress bar. This one gives you also an attribute gain reward.
The codex rank goes up until 25 and when that is completed you can repeat it as mutch as you like.

Starburst

I have been given a mission in the Jelly Zone called "Sunny Side Up" in which I am to locate 5 Bird Nests hidden within a rocky outcropping infested with low level Mokhat. I think the mission may be broken; because, although I did locate the nests inside the cave system I am unable to activate them, click on them, walk across them, or in any way interact with the nests to show that I have discovered them and move the mission forward. I cannot make any progress beyond going to the locations.

Normally on these types of missions, I simply right-click the item and a dialog box comes up telling me what to do next, or telling me I have cleared that one, and a notation in my mission journal occurs marking that particular item green instead of white. That's how I know I am doing the mission correctly.

This mission begins by interacting with an NPC in the center of Nahar City that sends you out into the wilderness to meet up with another out of the way NPC - you could only find if you were given the location - who then marks your map with the nest locations and sends you to find them. I am certain it is the beginning of an important mission chain, but I can't progress forward. Can anyone with more experience on Toulan than me explain to me what it is I am not doing correctly, or if this is simply a bug that Virtual Sense has not been able to address because it hasn't been brought to their attention, or one other possibility is that there is an issue with my avatar?

I have already encountered a mission which is clearly written unfairly in which you must first discover the location of 5 bombs planted around the city and then cut the exact wire out of a possible 12 to diffuse all 5 bombs. It was essential that I complete the mission to move the mission chain forward, so I Googled it and found the bomb information on Entropia Wiki. I cheated, but I got through it. I can't imagine how on earth anyone would complete that mission without cheating. There were no clues given to indicate a way to determine which wire to cut with each bomb. No description of the device or anything.

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
We had no wikia informations in 2016, since we are the ones who wrote and documented it :D
So it was possible to complete the chains without cheating 😇
You just have to die and document which wire didnt work for each bomb.
A pencil, a paper and a little wee bit of patience would a solved that 😅

Regarding your bird nest missions, i know that my disciples have been able to complete them.
There have been some awkward reports of things not operating/validation though, but a relog fixed that.

Just out of interest, have you tryied to activate the nests in a different order?

The missions were old, and Pre-Virtualsense.
This said chain was broken to at least three different points, but i have seen many "new" players completing it lately.
So it should work, one way or another.
VS have re-vamped it all, but it should work.

Starburst

Hi Eleni. The nests do appear to be in small clusters, so perhaps only one of the nests will activate it. I will have to go back and check. If new players have completed the quests then clearly it is possible to do it, so I will have to figure out what works unless a player that has done it recently is willing to clue me in on the secret. There is an order to the nests, but no way to know, for example, which nest is nest 1 or which nest is nest 5. You may be onto something there.

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
Please do me a favor and have a look here.
Toulan Storyline Missions (Open to all)

I think this is the mission you are on:

Mission 12 - Sunny Side Up
Jabaly the birdwatcher wants you to find the birds nests in Jelly Zone
Waypoints on map.

Nest 01 [131626 ~ 95290]
Nest 02 [131556 ~ 95272]
Nest 03 [131499 ~ 95272]
Nest 04 [131655 ~ 95405]
Nest 05 [131530 ~ 95420]

Return to Jabaly [132287 ~ 95321]
Reward = ???

Thats all i have on this one, its litterally been 5 or 6 years since ive done it.
All i can say is, the nests used to spawn as orange dots on the radar, and sometimes, they are above your head, since they are birds ~ nests.

Hope this helps :)

Starburst

Okay. Thanks everybody. I will keep trying. I found them. The trick was finding a way to get on top of the rocks which is less obvious than you might think. Thanks for the help @LorenzoX and @Eleni Von Estlla. I really appreciate it. I know some of these missions are really old, so I don't always know if I've encountered a bug, or if I have simply stumbled onto a puzzle. Thanks again.

Starburst

Last edited:

Starburst

Please do me a favor and have a look here.
Toulan Storyline Missions (Open to all)

I think this is the mission you are on:

Mission 12 - Sunny Side Up
Jabaly the birdwatcher wants you to find the birds nests in Jelly Zone
Waypoints on map.

Nest 01 [131626 ~ 95290]
Nest 02 [131556 ~ 95272]
Nest 03 [131499 ~ 95272]
Nest 04 [131655 ~ 95405]
Nest 05 [131530 ~ 95420]

Return to Jabaly [132287 ~ 95321]
Reward = ???

Thats all i have on this one, its litterally been 5 or 6 years since ive done it.
All i can say is, the nests used to spawn as orange dots on the radar, and sometimes, they are above your head, since they are birds ~ nests.

Hope this helps :)

You are correct that is exactly where I am in the mission chain. I've also run into another interesting tidbit that wasn't mentioned, but remember it took a little running around to find the correct NPC that explained that Toulan has access to other dimensions that you will need a special device to get to called a Nawa Mk 1. I have found at merchants inside various stores on Toulan that there are at least a Nawa Mk 2 and a Nawa Mk 3 that are put together in pieces. Apparently these parallel dimensions lead to areas containing higher level creatures to hunt. I haven't acquired my Nawa Mk 1 yet simply because I got caught up in running the beginner missions you describe in this post. Again, thanks for the help. It isn't always easy to know where to look to find information like that especially when it is 5 years old.

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
Yes you right, with both Monria and Toulan now merged into the same forum, it may be tricky to find the right information right away.

But thats what we here for, just ask :)

Regarding the Nawacores, those are mostly dedicated to unlock daily missions.

You can find the full list here, and the link also contain a link to Bonnie’s guide about the nawacores themselves.

Toulan Daily missions Rewards

Hope this helps and will ease your journey a bit :)

E~

Littlestar b-k

VCAT Team Member
You are correct that is exactly where I am in the mission chain. I've also run into another interesting tidbit that wasn't mentioned, but remember it took a little running around to find the correct NPC that explained that Toulan has access to other dimensions that you will need a special device to get to called a Nawa Mk 1. I have found at merchants inside various stores on Toulan that there are at least a Nawa Mk 2 and a Nawa Mk 3 that are put together in pieces. Apparently these parallel dimensions lead to areas containing higher level creatures to hunt. I haven't acquired my Nawa Mk 1 yet simply because I got caught up in running the beginner missions you describe in this post. Again, thanks for the help. It isn't always easy to know where to look to find information like that especially when it is 5 years old.

This post is a wealth of information about the nawacore.

Starburst

This post is a wealth of information about the nawacore.
Thanks. That was helpful.

Top Bottom