Toulan Suggestions | General Discussion

Heidi Stassinopolis

Shop Owner
Volunteer Mentor
VCAT Team Member
Can the missions be updated to show the actual rewards on all of them, I feel I'm doing dailies for the sake of it when it is not clear what is the incentive (apart from loot ofc)

Mario

For such a small planet, the entire NE section of the land mass is essentially pointless. It has always seemed like it was part of the planet they never got around to working on, so they just left it a mass of mixed mobs and awkward terrain. It would be a great place to setup some different mob spawns. Which got me to thinking...

Does Toulan now have access to Monrian mobs?
If some were perhaps smuggled back to Toulan, only to escape and establish themselves in the Northeastern region - beyond Al-Nahar - it would increase mob diversity without resorting to Universal mobs.

Peace, Miles.
Originally, before vehicles were allowed, it was a sort of 'goal' to get up there to the mountain top as indicated by some of the stories the npcs have. The hidden city on top of the mountain type of stuff. Now that vehicles are allowed, you are correct, it's pointless because the original intention is broken completely.

Hally

Shop Owner
VCAT Team Member
Khaffash Mojahem, still dosnt count for the daily event, but is fixed for the quwa, also they seem to drop a lot of tier1, where they should prolly drop tier5, which they do very rarely

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
The lighting in the crafting area is a little too bright, so when you get swirlies and HOFS they are hard to see and get the full impact of the experience. Is there a way to modify the lighting around those areas?
Which crafting area exactly?

Zarnia Foxtrot

Volunteer Mentor
I was only there for 2 days and traveled all the different areas and got all the tp's too but I would say to maybe have a rebalancing of the ores and ematters being mined. I got lysterium ( which would be great for Heidi :thumbsup) for about 75% of the ores I found. I didn't try ematters at this point mainly because ores are usually better MU. The mobs probably need a little more of balancing in their levels and loot drops as well. I will admit it was fun hunting all them which was possible for me to do at my skill level.

Hally

Shop Owner
VCAT Team Member
Things that ive been blabbering about, that should prolly be written down

Id love for LA´s to exist, ive jokingly named a small tip popping out of the water Hally Land, but for real a LA would be nice, maybe with morkhat ? those guys need a better spawn in any regards.

We need more mobs on the normal range of lvl 30-50, and possibly even better, think big atrox

Most Toulan weapons have high rate of fire but because of how amps works now, very few can be amped

All Toulan items sofar are L which is maybe intended, but even the illusion of the chance to get UL versions would be awesome

Just like Khaffash Mohajem are spawnable in FNF id love for the Duhol mobs from the old events would be spawnable in instances

At the very first event on toulan a few pieces of Jalid armor dropped, we would love to see more of this, ive tracked down feet and shins only.

Event zone, currently the event guy is quite misserable and alone, the few mobs in his area is mixed sparse and kinda boring, would be fun if we could choose what to spawn for an event.

Sahra laser rifle line currently is lacking mk7, mk9, mk10, would be aswesome to see these in fact several versions of weapons seems to have been forgotten ?

Heidi Stassinopolis

Shop Owner
Volunteer Mentor
VCAT Team Member
I was only there for 2 days and traveled all the different areas and got all the tp's too but I would say to maybe have a rebalancing of the ores and ematters being mined. I got lysterium ( which would be great for Heidi :thumbsup) for about 75% of the ores I found. I didn't try ematters at this point mainly because ores are usually better MU. The mobs probably need a little more of balancing in their levels and loot drops as well. I will admit it was fun hunting all them which was possible for me to do at my skill level.
I was there for a week and I found I got a good mix of mats from mining, not that much lyst really, maybe it depends on depth? I was mining mostly from 850m down.

Zarnia Foxtrot

Volunteer Mentor
I was there for a week and I found I got a good mix of mats from mining, not that much lyst really, maybe it depends on depth? I was mining mostly from 850m down.
Hi Heidi. I was using a DSEC-30 maxed. I have gone down as far as 1200m with it in different places other than Toulan. The range on Toulan seems to range from 500m-850m mostly with no additional amps added to this finder. DSEC-30's are preamped already. Im a lvl 40 miner so I had 4-5 other ores found besides lyst. Aqueeq, Sunburst, Maro, Zircon and Q?? something (sorry, can't remember how it is spelled) but they were all Toulan exclusive ores. There was some Caldorite and Narcasium.

Overall, I got one 59 ped Lyst global and most of the other finds were ranged between poor and large (2 large size being lyst as well as about half of the finds found altogether in the two days). Maybe you had a really good day for mining. It wasn't a bad day for mining for me but lyst was predominantly the ore to be found when I was mining there several days ago.

If you were mining with the finder set to both ores and ematters, that may be the difference. Depending where you go in EU and what is able to be mined in a given land area, doing both can make a difference. I just know in places like the Archipelico in Caly all there is there is only lyst and crude oil. Toulan is definitely not that bad but it would help to get more of a higher average of the Toulan ores or higher MU ores valued in EU. When there is a predominance of lyst and crude oil in a land area, it signals that a land area has not been developed for mining. That is why I brought up the suggestion that maybe some balancing of ores/ematter would be something to look into doing.

Heidi Stassinopolis

Shop Owner
Volunteer Mentor
VCAT Team Member
Hi Heidi. I was using a DSEC-30 maxed. I have gone down as far as 1200m with it in different places other than Toulan. The range on Toulan seems to range from 500m-850m mostly with no additional amps added to this finder. DSEC-30's are preamped already. Im a lvl 40 miner so I had 4-5 other ores found besides lyst. Aqueeq, Sunburst, Maro, Zircon and Q?? something (sorry, can't remember how it is spelled) but they were all Toulan exclusive ores. There was some Caldorite and Narcasium.

Overall, I got one 59 ped Lyst global and most of the other finds were ranged between poor and large (2 large size being lyst as well as about half of the finds found altogether in the two days). Maybe you had a really good day for mining. It wasn't a bad day for mining for me but lyst was predominantly the ore to be found when I was mining there several days ago.

If you were mining with the finder set to both ores and ematters, that may be the difference. Depending where you go in EU and what is able to be mined in a given land area, doing both can make a difference. I just know in places like the Archipelico in Caly all there is there is only lyst and crude oil. Toulan is definitely not that bad but it would help to get more of a higher average of the Toulan ores or higher MU ores valued in EU. When there is a predominance of lyst and crude oil in a land area, it signals that a land area has not been developed for mining. That is why I brought up the suggestion that maybe some balancing of ores/ematter would be something to look into doing.

Ok that's interesting, I was using a DSEC-30 but it was tier 3 so I ran the depth enhancers and used a level 8 finder amp attached. Double bombing and got a really varied mix, I'm around level 45 miner I think 48 prospect and about 38 survey. I did 360 double drops in total and got one Hof (363 Nawa Drops) and one global (66 Aqeeq) and a total of about 95 claims.

I do blanket coverage of an area with full overlap and got some lyst, cald, narc, gold, belkar, zinc, iron, redulite, azur, cave sap, binary, acid root, and Aqeeq, Ghali, Yashib, Sunburst, Nawa, Mamnoon, Maro Youd, Lulu, zircon, Qaz, fairuz and Sham. I think there was a fair bit of crude and melchi too.

This was spread over five days and in lots of different areas.

I also did a few drops with a rookie terramaster, which got the same sort of results but I didn't record them, as it was for the fragments to do the instances.

Handy to compare notes.

Kaz

We need more uses for both the Toulan-based loot and the generic loot that is found on the planet. Or just some better balancing. I know for mining, people end up with a lot of stuff they can't sell and so they stop. Certain things like Qaz Worm are set to be pretty rare, yet are used for a ton of the new BPs, while so many other Toulan-based loot just ends up getting TT'd. Toulan has a very promising future so I look forward to seeing it come more alive :thumbsup

Heidi Stassinopolis

Shop Owner
Volunteer Mentor
VCAT Team Member
Just for info on tt'ing mining loot, this is all the Toulan stuff I found and the prices it went for on Toulan AH

valuesold forrefiningfeetotaldiffMU %
Aqeeq ingot369.36411.001.363.54406.1036.74109.95
Ghali125.12162.000.092.81159.1033.98127.16
Yashib31.4640.000.000.9239.087.62124.22
Sunburst22.8834.000.001.5432.469.58141.87
Nawa drops506.89623.000.006.48616.52109.63121.63
Mamnoon144.00188.000.192.63185.1841.18128.60
Maro8.329.000.000.538.470.15101.80
Youd92.3298.000.240.7896.984.66105.05
Lulu19.2025.000.000.7824.225.02126.15
zircon194.40253.000.243.86248.9054.50128.03
Qaz worm14.2828.000.002.1725.8311.55180.88
Sham82.6090.000.000.8689.146.54107.92
Fairuz80.7589.000.000.9188.097.34109.09

I think it's often the case that small quantities of loot get TT'd because the refining and AH fees make it pointless, but the MU on Toulan ores are very good.

Given that, Toulan does need a couple of traders and when shops are introduced that can only be a good thing.

All of the standard caly type ores I took away on the yamato because they are easier to sell on Caly due to the traders there.

On another note regarding loot I have now a mountain of Toulan Armour in my storage but why has it all got no MU? is it no good? Surely somebody must use it? I feel like TT'ing it is somehow a bad thing to do but it obviously doesn't get sold?

Maybe there should be fewer armour drops in the mob loot?

Littlestar b-k

VCAT Team Member
Armors are all incomplete and have parts that haven't dropped for years, so that might be one reason.
Another one is that some have weird protection types i believe, it's been a long time sinds i even looked at that.
All of them are not suiteble for anything bigger then small game.
I have 2 parts of every piece thats is currently dropping and tt the rest as the storage is limited.

Top Bottom