Twitch Stream| Wrench_Crowbar

Chukano Wrench Crowbar

Hi all,

My IGN: Chukano Wrench Crowbar
Stream Channel: twitch.tv/wrench_crowbar

Society: Crowbar Crew

My Character was made in 2014 and I mostly Mined and Traded in Camp Icarus upto 2017 when I took a long break from the game due to irl being too busy:D But I am back with the focus on growing my stream and assisting fellow players. I have been streaming Entropia Universe since March 2020. My stream mostly attracts Newer Players/Smaller Hunters/Sweat Sellers with the focus on teaching how to trade & profit on smaller mobs whilst growing in the game. And, of course, we get the occasional crazy high level Ubers to visit:D who buy a lot of stuff from newer players.

The stream focus is based on new Player Retention and HELPING people with a progressive career path in Entropia.
We try to help people to actually play the game instead of sweating or fruit-picking their valuable in-game time. (Nothing wrong if u want to do this all day by choice btw) In my stream channel you will also find mostly extremely helpful people:D

Some of the initiatives to help players are:

1) Sweat buys per stream for followers with a minimum of 2 ped per 1 K sweat for each global (5K per HoF) me + Guest globallers get while streaming,:)

2) Weekly Sunday Exomunch Event with 75 Ped tt Prizes divided over the top 10 HSL players and 1 Ped entry ticket (Previous: Weekly Sunday Exomunch Event around 150 ped in TT(!) prizes 2 ped Entry)
Sponsored by Chiee's Entropia Fund. This event is always on Winter Park and are level 3+ mobs so even fresh new characters can join them. I host and stream these events each Sunday

Weekly events will change! We are still debating in what form but the 24th januari 2021 will be our last Exomunch Event till further notice

3) Free Trips with TusaLusa's Starfinder to different planets for Followers! So far we went to Arkadia, Cyrene. Toulan, Next Island, Monria and Rocktropia and the warp + return is paid for when u come with us and we fly everyone down ourselves so u do not pay a planet teleportation fee. Great for getting your starter missions done or visit other worlds for a few days.

4) TusaLusa Starfinder Repair Skilling Events We buy our Repair Tools and welding wire far under MU thanks to these sponsors just before any Skilling trip (usually around 2 hours) These can combined with Massive sponsored Space hunts (last sponsored Space hunt was epic:)

5) In-house DJ and fellow player Alex Cajhmere Cruba makes music mixes for our streams:D
Switched to non-copyright music.

6) Small Free item (azuro's rubio's, B amps, Limited healing tools, 101 Finders, Blue Prints etc.) giveaways where we challenge players to sell them for profit (they can keep it and any profit as well!)

7) Crazy movie events where we recreate movies in Entropia Style, Battle of Hoth Star Wars movie:

8) An ever Increasing Loot Buy List from my Society and our sponsors for followers which is non profit (we take no cut we just gather the loot:) Available on our stream Discord: Join the Wrench_Crowbar Discord Server!
Where all prices are already pre-negotiated for you! Players can sell their loot at a decent profit and Cycle, Learn & Enjoy the game further.

9) Sponsored Team Hunt almost every stream, 4 -10 shooters with Solomate Onyxo and 1 big shooter + 1 healer who gets paid as well!
We do ask u have armor and the Solomate Onyxo with u and u will receive 10-20 ped shrapnel as ammo, we will try to make sure you have ammo enough left to compensate for any decay on weapon and armor. Multiple teams possible!

Streaming schedule:
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Sunday from 17.00/18.00 MA time onwards and are usually around 3-4 hours.

All of this is made possible by our followers and sponsors which I would like to thank here once again for their continued support. You can see a full list of supporters on my Twitch Channel

Long mail in the end:D I hope everyone appreciates our efforts and catch u on my stream!

Kind regards,

Chukano Wrench Crowbar & the Crowbar Crew

Last edited:

Chukano Wrench Crowbar

Crazy Cameo's when DME goes afk for a sec:D

1606657793403.png

Top Bottom