Virtualsense Space Travel Program / Sign-Up List

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
My avatar is James JS Stockton and I am a new Monrian Born player.

Hi James ... you will receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager and after you accept it, you will be added to the Yamato guest list and sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
please include me in the lists Yamata, because I was born on Monria

Ridge RB Batty here, born eons ago in Port Atlantis, Calypso.

You will both receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager today and after you accept it, you will be added to the Yamato guest list and sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Snazz SP Artwick.Been born at Calypso.

Im no longer a member of Tkoe, but wish to stay on the list as a paying customer

You will receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager Snazz, and when you accept it you will be added to the Yamato guest list as a paying passenger and sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel.

Thank you for the heads up Seraph, I will take care of that.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Annikin Annihill Skywalker member of TKoE

I will send you a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager now, please accept it so that I can add you to the Yamato guest list and send an invite to the Yamato chat channel. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Dmitry DiabloodOffic Korolev
Born in Monria

You will receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager and after you accept it you will be added to the Yamato guest list and sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Madame SinKillerJ Tachikawa
TKoE

On Wednesday you will receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager and after you accept it you will be added to the Yamato guest list and sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel.

Did post on this before but seems like something happend cause I did not recive a summon on friday even tho I was on at the current time. Wish to be added to the paying customer guest list if it is possible.

Jason Seraph Seraphiel

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Did post on this before but seems like something happend cause I did not recive a summon on friday even tho I was on at the current time. Wish to be added to the paying customer guest list if it is possible.

Jason Seraph Seraphiel

I will check the guest list, but you were not manually removed so you should be there. If you have ever clicked on "Ignore" that can have an effect on whether you receive a summons or not, to my understanding anyway. I have checked the Yamato passenger list at the forum which everyone can see and you were already moved to the paying customer list after no longer being a TKoE member, so I'm not sure what's happening here.

When it comes time for a summons, you have to make sure you are not underground or in an instance because you won't receive the summons that way. When I log in for my ship duties with the MFM today I will check the list.

I will check the guest list, but you were not manually removed so you should be there. If you have ever clicked on "Ignore" that can have an effect on whether you receive a summons or not, to my understanding anyway. I have checked the Yamato passenger list at the forum which everyone can see and you were already moved to the paying customer list after no longer being a TKoE member, so I'm not sure what's happening here.

When it comes time for a summons, you have to make sure you are not underground or in an instance because you won't receive the summons that way. When I log in for my ship duties with the MFM today I will check the list.
Will see today then how it looks. Will be traveling today so ill talk with you in the yamoto chat if it doesnt work. Thanks for the quick reply DME

wizz

Wizzina Wizz Pale Moon

Born Atlas Haven, a long long time ago...so I'll pay the fee :)

I'd love to get a ride back

Cheers!

Top Bottom