Virtualsense Space Travel Program / Sign-Up List

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
We don't have the rank of Corporal. It goes from Private straight to Sergeant :p

Well then, do I assume that a TKoE member at Private level has to do a lot more work to reach Sergeant, than a Sergeant to reach Captain? :p

Xander Zan Catman

Our promotion process is pretty laid back....mostly time related...but you do need to have someone support your promoton...up until Colonel.... Colonels are reserved to 12 lucky knights... with the general making 13...so we never have tie votes on society voting polls.

XZC

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Sophia Angel Heart
TKOE Sergeant

Hello Sophia, welcome to the Monria Forum. I'll go ahead an add you to the main list and the TKoE list, and then send you a friend request from the Monria Flight Manager. Once you accept the friend request, I'll add you to the Yamato guest list.

Nice to see you here, as well as in soc chat in the game. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Storm Spawn Bootcamp shop owner

Hi Spawn -- I will hop back onto the Yamato and send you a friend request in game, and when you accept it, I'll add you to the Yamato VIP Guest List.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Wolf Curd Fleischer, Calypsian, Freelancer

Curd, unless you are eligible under the VIP Yamato Guest List by owning a Shop or Apartment on Monria, or are a Monrian-born player, you aren't eligible for the Free Travel Program.

I don't think they have the Fee Schedule Program worked out yet.

Also, the only other way is to be a member of The Knights of Entropia (TKoE) society, and as I see that you are a Freelancer, perhaps if you're looking for a society you might want to consider TKoE. :D

Just wanted you to be aware of that.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Oh, erm, alright ... any Monria apartments up for sale then?

I don't think there are any apartments up for sale, unless someone has one they're selling, but I don't know.

Anhithe and I give away apartments during events like our New Years Eve Party, we gave away 4 of them. We have a Valentine's Day and St. Patrick's Day event coming up in February and March, and I'm sure we'll be giving away apartments then too.

I'm going to have a West Crater Cultist event the weekend after this, and I'm always itching to give away an apartment as a prize, but I haven't worked out the details yet. :D

Tabina Tab Aman

GUEST LIST / MONRIA'S MOTHERSHIP / YAMATO
  • please post your full in-game avatar name to facilitate ease in adding you to the Guest List
  • identify whether you are a member of The Knights of Entropia (TKoE) and give your Rank
  • identify if you are a Monria Shop Owner
  • identify if you are an official Monria Community Adviser, or Monria Mentor under the
  • ----- Community Initiatives Program (CIP)
  • let us know if you are Monrian-born
  • the CIP program requires us to clear the current guest list under the new Monria Flight Manager - once this current list is long enough, I will board the Yamato and start creating the new Guest List based on information posted for adding/re-adding and defining permissions
  • the new Monria Flight Manager is used for the Guest List and Summoning functions, and will be on board during scheduled free flights, only if needed
  • The Knights of Entropia (TKoE) are the official crew of the Yamato
  • Xander Zan Catman, General TKoE will manage the Monria Space Travel Program
  • the Monria Team will support Xander and the TKoE crew with operations where needed
  • the schedule is being worked out with Xander and will be posted once finalized
  • eligibility under the free space travel program will be posted as well
Monria Community Advisers and Monria Mentors fall under the Monria Community Initiatives Program (CIP) and are official teams that will directly benefit from the CIP program as a result of their dedicated Monrian efforts. Included in the benefits is becoming a member of the Yamato VIP Guest List and eligible for free space travel. Other CIP teams will be developed over time. Additionally, other members of the community eligible for free space travel include Shop Owners and Apartment Owners, but there is flexibility with regard to consideration for others who may be eligible.

The Monria Space Travel Program will soon launch, giving Monrians and designated VIPs a means to explore space perhaps a little easier and for free. More information about this program will be shared as we finalize the details.

In the meantime, get your name on the list and let's get this space program launched. :)

I will place names on the following list from sign-up posts that are made in this thread and insert Added at the end of a name that has been officially placed on the new Yamato Guest List (see example below).

YAMATO GUEST LIST
  • Xander Zan Catman | TKoE General, Monria Space Travel Program Manager / Added
  • Sholle Von Cartiz | TKoE Colonel / Added
  • Eric Shade Avenged | TKoE Colonel, Community Adviser / Added
  • Orion Enigma Entripy | TKoE Colonel / Added
  • Teeghan Tee Mitex | TKoE Colonel / Added
  • DamZul In Distress | TKoE Colonel / Added
  • Drake Quattros Tarmo | TKoE Colonel / Added
  • Dragus Nova Starshine | TKoE Colonel / Added
  • John Strike X3 | TKoE Colonel / Added
  • Javen Wardenclyffe Tesla | TKoE Captain / Added
  • Iam Seldomseen Workhard | TKoE Captain / Added
  • Malgomaj Malgo Spiff | TKoE Captain / Added
  • John William Slayer | TKoE Captain / Added
  • Red Komojin Devil | TKoE Sergeant / Added
  • Cryo Pillzy sonic | TKoE Sergeant / Added
  • Lucky Lilu Kurgan | TKoE Sergeant / Added
  • Lepi LokoMotive Dasa | TKoE Sergeant / Added
  • Sir Volo Sharqi | TKoE Sergeant / Added
  • Sophia Angel Heart | TKoE Sergeant / Added
  • Sluggo Miner69er Fisthammer | TKoE Private, Community Adviser, Mentor, Shop Owner / Added
  • asf130 The Company | TKoE Private / Added
  • Vik BluePanther Vek \ TKoE Private / Added
  • Juliano LoskoDk Ferreira | TKoE Private / Added
  • Little Starchasing Moosy | TKoE Private / Added
  • Sum Yun Gai | TKoE Private / Added
  • Indigo Ella Madar \ TKoE Recruit / Added
  • Min Er Va | TKoE Recruit / Added
  • Comander Sully Decker | TKoE Recruit / Added
  • ol jedimaster bogdan | TKoE Recruit / Added
  • Luke Carver | TKoE Recruit / Added
  • Narza Von Raskal | TKoE (Rank?) / Added
  • Kirk Kinkie Hotwood | TKoE (Rank?) / Added
  • Don Crazyshadow Hunterz | Community Adviser, Mentor, Shop Owner / Added
  • Angel of Shadows | Community Adviser / Added
  • Mass E8ty2nd Tac | Mentor, Apartment Owner / Added
  • Darrell sidekick069 Leaman | Apartment Owner / Added
  • Hemer_Rush_Hermenegild | Apartment Owner / Added
  • Mikaile Mik Thereader | Shop Owner - Added
  • Storm Spawn Bootcamp | Shop Owner - MFM friend request sent
  • Corwin Core Pattern | Monrian-born / Added
  • Danny Ped Super | Monrian-born / Added
  • Captain Romeodaz ShadowWalker | Monrian-born / Added
  • Tabina Tab Aman / TKOE Private

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hi Tabina, you didn't leave a message. Can we help you with something?

EDIT:

Oh, I get it now, you added your name to the bottom of the list.

That must be a photo of the list with your name added because you aren't on any of the lists, but I will take care of that for you straight away. You'll be getting a Friend Request in the game from the Monria Flight Manager, and once you have accepted it, I can add you to the Yamato Guest List.

Welcome to the Monria Forum Tabina. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Devon DevDev Smith
Monrian born, Not a member of society. Just a noob looking for a ride :(

Hello Devon, I'll add you to the list, but why the sad face? Has anyone helped you on Monria?

Top Bottom