Hello from Wrench Crowbar

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Thank you DME:D

However, we can not take all credit for this one, this special sale is sponsored by Euphorie and Jaz:D

Well, when I used the word "entourage" I meant all who are involved, but let me be specific in this post and give a special shout-out to Euphorie and Jaz, and say thank you VERY much for your participation and sponsorship of such good stuff ... our growing and evolving community, both on Monria and now Toulan too, never ceases to amaze us, and we couldn't appreciate you more. 💜

Hi All

How are you doing today

Can't wait to see the new movie !!!

Since being a part of this Soc and Stream my gaming experience has been amazing, the whole social aspect of this game is next level making movies and the new player experience is far better than all the comments and posts I have seen only being 4 months into the game with the help of my Soc and the Wrench_Crowbar Stream I have grown as a dedicated miner in game (not the easiest profession) to the point where I can already use a D-class amp (that's the Big boy amp) that aside.

If you read the posts above and the goals we heading towards, as a Soc and for Wrench as a Streamer we are moving forward with a grate vision and destination in mind come join us on our adventure as we grow and make Entropia Universe a grate community for all to play new and old players alike the caliber of players I have met in game and the activities I have done is crazy.

Come join us for an amazing time on stream and in game I'm online in (GMT+2) time during the day and as a part of the Crowbar Crew I'm always here to help new players where I can, being a new player my self i remember a lot of the starting struggles so feel free to join our discord and look us up in game.

Thanks Wrench for all the hard work you put into the stream and Soc you made my gaming experience amazing so far and I'm excited for the things to come.

Follow Wrench below on the links and come have some fun with us.

https://www.twitch.tv/wrench_crowbar
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009472773495
https://twitter.com/WrenchCrowbar
https://www.patreon.com/Wrench_Crowbar

Chukano Wrench Crowbar

Hi all,

I wanted to share a big milestone that we have reached:

We have bought over 2 MILLION Sweat (Last push from Euphoria helped a lot :D)

All of it was bought on my stream: twitch/wrench_crowbar at a minimum of 2-2.5 ped 1 k during the week, 3 ped 1 k during Crazy hours on Friday and 4 ped 1 k during my Birthday event.

Thank you all who assisted us to achieve this and help MANY new players.

Kind regards,

Wrench

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
That is awesome Wrench ... you do SO much for communities across the universe and are totally respected for what you do, and a HUGE thank you for contributing to both our Monria and Toulan communities, it's much appreciated.

We always look forward to seeing you and your entourage in our communities, you all are fantastic. :purpleheart

Chukano Wrench Crowbar

Hi all,

I want to congratulate our awesome Supporter Killer Dawg who won an appartment on Foma yesterday on my stream:D
This generous prize was given out by another supporter: Morrath

Aside from this the other Awesome Supporter Salerine is donating a level 7 Asclarius pet to the Monria Team to give away as a Prize during the Monria Halloween event!

Kind regards,

Wrench & Crew:D

Chukano Wrench Crowbar

Hi all,

I wanted to share some big news for the stream:D

Last night on stream we have achieved 1k Followers!

I will do a livecam stream/facereveal in the near future to celeberate this amazing achievement with our Followers/Viewers/Supporters of my stream!
It has been a long road to get to this point When I started Streaming Entropia Universe back in March with 250 followers from other games to the point where we are now, the stream has grown from the original 3 viewers I had to its current size, and I have grown muyself as a streamer with the feedback provided.

We are now also a Stream Raider Affiliate as well on the road to Partner for our little minigame:D (Place them Units!)

I still think that as a non-profit stream we offer many valuable opportunities to Newer players and even more Experienced players with our High Sweat Buy prizes, our competitive Buy/Sell list and the many giveaways we have done. We bought over 2 million sweat between 2-4 ped 1k, Bought over 300.000 Blazar Fragments from upto 25 ped 1 k last Friday offering people a way to go from Sweating at the start of their game to becoming full fledged Hunters/Miners/Crafters and get to know more people in game by making connections.

Last but not least ty to all supporters followers, viewers and sponsors of the stream and a big big THANK YOU to the people in my Society who paved the road to this huge achievement.

Kind regards,

Wrench Crowbar

Chukano Wrench Crowbar

Hi All,

For the Monria Halloween weekend trip:

We are leaving from Calypso at:

30 Oct Weekend trip for the Monria Halloween Event 18.30 FREE WARP Return 1st Nov 16.30 Ma time.
(Sorry for confusion on Stream the Daylight savings got me confused)

The lvl 7 Asclarius Pet will be delivered to DME as a giveaway randomly during the Event!
We also got a special buy list from Sithmeister (TY!) down below for during the event.

All these MUST be hunted on Monria and we will limit the amount, where applicable, that each person can sell to us before we deliver it to Sithmeister.

Message from Sithmeister:
=======================
Shub Skin, Yog Skin, Shoggoth Skin. 105% (can mix) any amount
Yog Eyes - 3.2ped per eye. any amount
Cultist Claws - 4 ped per claw (100 needed) 400ped
1.5k Adrenal oil - 103% (309ped)
Yog tusk - 200%

This will be for the Halloween event on your stream.

These prices are for this event only!

=======================

Another great example of Monria helping the community and our stream:D

Kind regards,

Wrench & Crew

Chukano Wrench Crowbar

Hello everyone,

I would like to apologize for those of you who were missing my stream lately:

I had a recent loss in the family and I was not in the right state of mind to stream the last few weeks.

The stream will return this Friday the 13th (!) of November and I shall continue my usual stream hours and helping the many people again who need it:D

We are also organizing the IX Sage Edition (With Bonnie:D) on Next Island on the 4th of December and should we prove capable of pulling this off we are looking into organizing one on Monria too in the future:D Because SAGE is so epic it should be shared universe wide!

Kind regards,

Wrench & Crew

Top Bottom