Hello from Wrench Crowbar

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Sorry to hear of your loss Wrench, it's never easy, and I hope your re-engagement in the universe will pick you up a bit. I love what you do with your stream and what you do for the community. I am looking forward to your adventure with Bonnie, her streams are always fun too, I only wish I had more time to tune in to both of you.

Keep up the splendid contributions you make to our universe, you are appreciated. 💜

Chukano Wrench Crowbar

1605523360937.png

Everyone is welcome after sign up with me, this or PCF Forum or on my discord:D I am arranging a warp with return for Monrians too!

Chukano Wrench Crowbar

For our SAGE event:

We are looking for hunters for the massive hunting party together with Bonnie after the SWUNT u do not need to sign up:D
As a hunter just show up, and have a smile and weapon ready:D
The giveaways etc will continue even after we have finished the Swunt part!

Kind regards,

Wrench

Last edited:

Chukano Wrench Crowbar

Monria Weekend Trip Free Warp Friday 27th 19.00 MA Time From Caly to Monria Return Sunday 29th From Monria to Caly 16.30 MA Time: 5 years Anniversary event! (JAY!) Virtualsense Event | Monria / Toulan Development Team Celebrates 5 Year Anniversary We will come and invade again and we are going to buy 50k sweat from Followers to celebrate this Huge achievement on Monria:D. For this special sweat buy you only need to travel with us or be on Monria already!

Kind regards,

Wrench and Crew

Last edited:

Chukano Wrench Crowbar

Hi all,

And thus ends 2020:

A diferent year for many people with Covid running rampant in the world, a lot less IRL Social interactions and limitations on our regular lifestyle and an increase in online activities:D

From our first humble streams to now, from 3 viewers and Sweat buys on globals to 60 viewers and massive sweat buyouts. From a big personal loss with my grandmother passing away earlier this year and a break in streaming, to the many achevements in game down below and a smallbut extremely loyal Community build online in Entropia. from 200+ followers to over 1200, It has been a year of contrast overall.

Our achievements to date:

Over 3 million Sweat bought on stream in assisting people developing their characters thanks to our many sponsors.
Multiple Field Free Trips to Arkadia, Toulan, Cyrene, Monria Mid month events, Rocktropia Vixen hunts, Next Island all provided by our stream and most provided by our Warping family TusaLusa.
Monthly Repair Skill runs with TusaLusa.
Weekly events on Winter Park with TT Prizes for the top 10 Thanks to the Entropia Fund
Recent almost every stream Sponsored Hunts for our Followers further developing active gameplay and character progression. (Ambu Sushi!)
A 'Crowbar Crew' of many likeminded individuals with various backgrounds who have helped above and beyond to develop the stream and its people.
Multitude of giveaways to assist people, from Weapons, Armor, Blueprints Ammo etc etc.
A non profit loot buy list to assist players with selling their loot with pre-negotiated prizes.
Our Movie making series which is now working on Part 4!
The Mini SAGE Event on Next Island on the 2nd of December 2020 (thanks again CK for letting us continue to use this format). With its second edition on the 5th of February on Toulan! And our aim to visit each planet with this event one day:D
A crazy 3000 ped Sponsored Space Hunt!

Our goals for next year are:

Continue all of the above and:
5 Million Sweat to buy (from active players!)
Stream sponsored hunts to promote active gameplay and character progression (we will build an Uber one day yet:))
Expand our loot buying list
Finish our Movie making arc until every planet is included.
Do multiple MiniSages with an aim of every 3-4 months (depending on sponsors)
Expand our Crew roster and ensure all planets are covered eventually so we can multiply our activities
Investigate the possibility for a Ped making website for followers to incease value of the stream and to increase our activities in game.
Continue to Warp and Repair with TusaLusa & Maybe go Hunt Kong again one day:D
Increase Social Media Presence on Instagram (man how fun is this!)
And achieve 250 Youtube subs finally:D
Work hard on my health and expand my streaming hours.

Many things achieved and even loftier goals set!

All of this has been made possible by our followers and sponsors which I would like to thank here once again for their continued support!

The only things left for me to say:

We wish you a Happy New Year and hope to see you next Year, may the best things of 2020 be the be the lowest bar for 2021 for all of you.

Kind regards,

Wrench Crowbar and Crew!

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Thank you Wrench and your Crowbar Crew for all you do for the communities across the universe, it's not only admirable, it helps to build the kinds of communities that we all love to enjoy. We look forward to your Mini SAGE Event on Toulan the 5th of February. I will help with the advertising by creating an ad in the Toulan ad system to alert those coming and going.

Catch up soon. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Make sure you're at the front line Wrench so that your stream followers can see what happens at the beginning. :p

Top Bottom