Hello from Wrench Crowbar

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Awesome video ... we love Sith's transformations and I'm sure you will see a lot of them not only from him, but others as well during out St Patrick's event this weekend. :)

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
Wow Wrench bothe those videos were fantastic.
It''s great to see your year on Twitch and the growth of your Soc... Toulan is lucky to have citizens like you and your soc mates :) 🥳

What can I say about Sith and Family they're awesome :jumpclap
and awesome attracts awesome so there is no surprise that he's a Crowbar Crew supporter.

I hope the next year is even better than the last, and your support on Toulan and Monria grows and grows :)

Chukano Wrench Crowbar

Hi all,

Lets start with an apology for my absence and an explanation.

As most of my stream followers will know: I have started a job which involves planning in Vaccinations / Testing of the well-known virus.

I was extremely happy to have received such a responsible position after struggling to find job since just before the start of the crisis, however, I chew off a lot more then I could handle. It was already a struggle to get to 20 hours of streaming each week with my conditon without a job and add 40-50 hours of work on top of that I am at sheer physical exhaustion.

The stream will continue as we are not giving up the hard work of my crew, sponsors and myself. I just cant guarantee a schedule anymore until I got a handle on it.

So ty for all the nice messages and people reaching out.

I am doing ok! I am just stretched to the limit at the moment:D

Kind regards,

Wrench

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
Glad to know you're doing well wrench :) Congratulations on the job I hope it goes well for you.

The important thing is to not burn the candle at both ends. Take care and a bit of time for rest :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
No worries Wrench, we all have to do what is necessary first, but also take care of ourselves the best we can. Having some downtime is very important too, I learned that just recently after a loving nudge from my "you have to relax too" guru (no names - Kendra) ... I'm always going at MachStar9 with my hair on fire, so every now and then I take a page from Kendra's book.

Congratz on the job, but try not to burn yourself out, that won't help either ... when you have time, we'll enjoy your events as always. :)

Listen to me giving "ya gotta relax advice" ... I'm too funny. :p

Chukano Wrench Crowbar

Hi al!

Slowly returning to active duty :D

Recent developments:

A bit of a delay here where my project is probably ending around the 22nd of August depending on the result and mutations of the virus. Biased opinion here myself as ending the project means the country is doing better but if it continues I will still be employed.... Lets hope I will be out of this job soon :D

I was also sad to hear of the passing of a great player and the inspiration for my community Stream 'Conq' A great memorial service was held last Saturday the 3rd of July. Conq always called me by my avatar's middle name 'Chukano' he also was a fellow streamer and just an awesome person and I could listen to his streams for hours. I will really miss him.

In the meantime, I was contacted by a well known LA holder on Calypso to run some events there, an extremely rare opportunity for me, which unfortunately takes me away from Toulan for the near future. Do not despair though :D I still believe Toulan is the New Frontier and my support will continue. Crew Members still own a shop there so our ties are still on Toulan!

We are planning a New Mini Sage on Toulan on Friday the 30th of July and have decided that most of our events this year will either be on Monria or Toulan and maybe 1 on another planet to still support the communities on these moon and planet :D

I am struggling with 1 (Sunday) stream a week at the moment trying to push for 2!

So those are my updates for now :D

Kind regards,

Wrench

P.S. Congratulations to the Sith Family on acquiring their first Toulan shop!

Top Bottom