Toulan Suggestions | General Discussion

Hello readers :). My suggestion is regarding loot. If possible I would like to see if we can have Tier 4 Comps and higher added to the loot pool. I feel that this would give more players a reason to visit and grind on mobs. Currently most players are forced to grind on Caly and Ark for tiering components thus a missed opportunity for keeping players on the planet. Thawrs might offer the difficulty to provide a mob to add the drop to. Also another couple mobs could be added FNF which could provide those added drops. Thank you for the time and consideration. :)

Littlestar b-k

VCAT Team Member
That would be nice, but unfortunatly Mindark is the party responsible for adding loot to mobs. The VS team can only ask them to do this.
You can make a support case to Mindark directly and ask your friends to do the same.
Past expieriences make me believe its unlikely to happen tho.

I do believe the bigger event mobs drop T4 as i do have some in storage witch can only come from hunting on Toulan.

Hally

Shop Owner
VCAT Team Member
Yes LBK is rigth they do indeed drop and so does 5, but only from the very biggest and baddest mobs, ive had them from khaffash mohajem, in th murderzoo, and probably also at event and also from Wahesh, the number are very low thou. I dont know enought about the inner workings to know if VS can in fact affect the drops, or the rates, but if they can i can only hope theyre working hard on just that, since i wholeheartedly agree, we need more universal markup items, and in fact quality of all loot could use as big upper, maybe we see something in september VU ?

I have gotten a couple T4 on evolved Wahesh. But being event mobs they are not a solid source and a lot of players can not hunt them without being in a group. Yes mindark is responsible for the loot added to mobs but as we said we can make suggestions for change. Higher MU items draw players to areas as well as rare or unfound loot. We saw that major adjustments can be made to loot after the multiple changes that occurred in the DSEC-9 area. What prompted those vast changes are unknown to me but there were multiple times the loot completely changed per mob. On toulan major adjustments are not needed just small things to incentivize players to return even after codex is complete. Something that is a little easier to obtain than pages but can offer players a chance to profit and not take a big loss.

Mario

Increase the density of the tabtab mob. If there is more than one avatar in the are area it seems 'crowded..' as things are currently. The mob density is just so blasted tiny. Crazy that this area is related to a daily mission.

Gopher Bless

I and many others in the #toulan chat channel feel the same way in that the rewards from the dogtag daily and the woodcutting daily are too small/little for the amount of time/ped put in. It would be nice if either the rewards were increased or the dogtags were easier to get/ less ped cycled to complete woodcutting daily.

JaNet

Here a bit suggestions from me 📝

1.Would be funny, if we had 1 room in murderzoo with mobs type randomly changing every day, and a <Hardcore> mode available where u joining dungeon w/o info of type of mob u'll face there (but should be scaled to your combat professions a bit) .

2. Ladder of L melee amps is heavily needed, crafted, looted - doesn't matter - the whole melee ladder above falcata is freezed to many players due to cost of UL amps and availability of L amps, also secondary non-damage amps is required too! Some new with new buffs, even small ones would be awesome!

3. A beam-weapon with DoT and nice range fueled by Nawa would be cool! With damage per tick small enough we'll be able to fire up mobs in proper disance and watch how they dying slowly and bringing loot right to us!

4. If density in regular tabtab spawns couldn't be changed i would like to see at least higher density of em at wavespawner.

5. I don't know if this even possible, but it would solve a many of supplying problems - bulk buying terminals , available for placing at LA's, shops and apts, where master-player can add up the whole list with amount of materials he need and MU he could afford, so that's way other player can just throw a pack of mats to terminal and pay only 1 LA trading tax except of N*AH tax where N is quantity of your positions to sell. It's important to master-player role could be delegated so big crafters and shop owners could hire supplying apprentices to operate it.

6. Portable furniture like outdoor folding stool or chaise longue is also needed! We have a BEACH here ! It seems beauty sevices is only way to get some tan, why just not use the sun?

7. Crafted consumables? Y not?
A rookie-consumables like fireworks from boxes could be added to craft \refine with rookie mined&looted stuff, +3 cut dmg\30min with tab tab tooth + fruits or smth small like this.

8. Sky racing track for Sleigh - would be nice if some glowing nawa circles appeared in the sky, and there would be the misral daily quest and some pool of different routes via those circles with different timing requirements.

9. Competition terminals
Would be nice to have some terminals, where players can make/register to/watch leaderboards/make announcements automatically.
Competition for what? For tips !
Due to anny betting or voting mechanics could be frauded reasonable to allow spectators pay tips to PvP, racing or beauty competition members remotely via terminal!

10. A club zone
Would be nice to have such at Nahar Towers fl.8 there is a lot of space, need some furniture, adjustable lights , DJ space, fashion podium-photozone.
And music terminal also , which would be nice if compatible with spotify/yt music .

Gopher Bless

There should be more stuff that uses the taftu tinctures. Unless there is a bp I never saw or not discovered yet, the only use for them is the carpet and it only needs 1. I can see an overflow in taftu tinctures soon or there might be one now. Personally, I have looted 4 taftu tinctures within 30 CUHOF 1 runs and there probably is already more taftu tinctures than the amount of people that want to get a carpet.

JaNet

There should be more stuff that uses the taftu tinctures. Unless there is a bp I never saw or not discovered yet, the only use for them is the carpet and it only needs 1. I can see an overflow in taftu tinctures soon or there might be one now. Personally, I have looted 4 taftu tinctures within 30 CUHOF 1 runs and there probably is already more taftu tinctures than the amount of people that want to get a carpet.
Yes, also others Tinctures now harder to get in same instances where Tatfu droppin is.

JaNet

It seems Nawa Fragment spawnrate decreased or they spawn mechanics a bit broken.
Haven't seen none of it while killed like ~200 khaffash there
More an hour gone. 🤔 no one on the rig except me
upd:
Spent more time there - confirmed, created a separate topic at bugs branch.

Last edited:

Happyf33tTV

I have been trying out wood cutting for the first time and I checked it looks like its mainly used for furniture type items
If there was ever a texture made from wood cutting like a shiny glossy wood texture
my mentor elana willowmoon who is an experienced tailor would definitely be interested into investing into it. Thought I share this idea with you Dme and Ant to see if this could be possible in future VUs.

Last edited:

JaNet

A new bunch of suggestions:

1. I would like to see a Mirath Fatal Shot UL ( or even ladder of different editions for different things) it's a nice bigger barbarellas sister for me i would like to have one in collection and for relaxing shooting of some sunjoqs :D
2. Well, not my own sug but peeps was talking about merch shop , also would be nice to see some open-source materials (high quality pics or some 3d models) to make own merch and sell for ped at Toulan AH
Never tried "Real world items" section there and seems not only me , would be nice to buy and sell something thematic but as a real thing.
3. Would like to see some good private LAs , may b for start just one managed by whole VSAT team. I would try some mining LAs in a Toulan-Monria-DSEC triangle with good density of Ares/Aliences as caly LAs have.
4. A tatoos! Limited, Unlimited, Cusomisable or not, Looted and Crafted, tatoo costruction machine, whatever. Would be cool if we could make tatoo dyes from mobs hides too, or apply textures on it.
5. Remove fog in CUHOF01 at first cave. My FPS are so horrible at this part of dungeon, trying to don't look at fog every time passing it.
6. I saw some nice tiny houses at different Caly LAs, would be nice to see some bungalow on the coasts of our beatiful beaches or some apts hollowed out in the rocks, like ancient desert cities was carved out in 1 big mountain, should fit our main theme well!
7. I know the thugs and haters are Rocktropian theme , so would be nice to have some cross-over mission with new hater/thug mobs type "gopnik" (same thing but in slav countries) we would like to earn some striped adidas-like clothes (or BPs) from them to make some funny hardbass swag 🤙also hats like this
Due to Rocktropia pos between Toulan and Monria we could have some story line with gopniks stolen some Nawa from our carrier ships :shooting
8. Decorative Jewerly, i would like to see necklases , earnings, hairpins, brooches, rings (w/o effects or hands required and wearable with buff rings) lots of F avatars looks very stylish and shiny, let em make it more shiny!
9. Pet wearables , Karmoosh looks very representatively in his pants :laughing2 would be nice put some hat and glasses on him too :cool:
10. More glasses! Pince-nez or/and monocle, elite ones in golden/redullite/purpite frame, regular one in aqeeq/lyst frame.
11. A crayons for ingame signings and graffity 🖍
Wanna DME to sign my armor for some luck during next event :D

Hally

Shop Owner
VCAT Team Member
A new bunch of suggestions:

1. I would like to see a Mirath Fatal Shot UL ( or even ladder of different editions for different things) it's a nice bigger barbarellas sister for me i would like to have one in collection and for relaxing shooting of some sunjoqs :D
2. Well, not my own sug but peeps was talking about merch shop , also would be nice to see some open-source materials (high quality pics or some 3d models) to make own merch and sell for ped at Toulan AH
Never tried "Real world items" section there and seems not only me , would be nice to buy and sell something thematic but as a real thing.
3. Would like to see some good private LAs , may b for start just one managed by whole VSAT team. I would try some mining LAs in a Toulan-Monria-DSEC triangle with good density of Ares/Aliences as caly LAs have.
4. A tatoos! Limited, Unlimited, Cusomisable or not, Looted and Crafted, tatoo costruction machine, whatever. Would be cool if we could make tatoo dyes from mobs hides too, or apply textures on it.
5. Remove fog in CUHOF01 at first cave. My FPS are so horrible at this part of dungeon, trying to don't look at fog every time passing it.
6. I saw some nice tiny houses at different Caly LAs, would be nice to see some bungalow on the coasts of our beatiful beaches or some apts hollowed out in the rocks, like ancient desert cities was carved out in 1 big mountain, should fit our main theme well!
7. I know the thugs and haters are Rocktropian theme , so would be nice to have some cross-over mission with new hater/thug mobs type "gopnik" (same thing but in slav countries) we would like to earn some striped adidas-like clothes (or BPs) from them to make some funny hardbass swag 🤙also hats like this
Due to Rocktropia pos between Toulan and Monria we could have some story line with gopniks stolen some Nawa from our carrier ships :shooting
8. Decorative Jewerly, i would like to see necklases , earnings, hairpins, brooches, rings (w/o effects or hands required and wearable with buff rings) lots of F avatars looks very stylish and shiny, let em make it more shiny!
9. Pet wearables , Karmoosh looks very representatively in his pants :laughing2 would be nice put some hat and glasses on him too :cool:
10. More glasses! Pince-nez or/and monocle, elite ones in golden/redullite/purpite frame, regular one in aqeeq/lyst frame.
11. A crayons for ingame signings and graffity 🖍
Wanna DME to sign my armor for some luck during next event :D

Just make Kamoosh Gopnik happen, then id be a happy camper

Hally

Shop Owner
VCAT Team Member
gopnik.jpg
gopnik2.jpg

JaNet

I thought more about aidas pants, as Karmoosh already have his ones.
Hoody will make him looks like a shere :D

JaNet

Well a separate suggestion but we hurry in need of something to do with this tonns of Tatfu Tinctures.
Could we have some Tincture exchanger NPC or smth?

Top Bottom